Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Exercising Mania

Trish is committed to exercising like crazy! I walk on my treadmill in the mornings and I work out on my Pilates machine (thanks to QVC and Marjolein Brugman) in the evenings. My lady doctor and my orthopedic doctor say to get off the weight (I know I know!) to help my health and to help my degenerative disc and joint disease in my back (courtesy of being hit several times by others). So, I am dedicated and doing it! Also, we just bought an inversion table that helps us go almost upside down (not quite ready for totally upside down) which is really helping Sam's back and mine somewhat. I'll let everyone know if it works in the long run.

Also, thanks to the talented and lovely Liston girls for motivating me to start a blog! So easy. I love reading their blogs and staying in touch. You are all amazing. :) TT

1 comment:

  1. Ok Trish, I want to be motivated like you to exercise! I have no motivation anymore! Help me!

    ReplyDelete